Apollo III – Patch 4.1: Rise of the Zandalari
tomorrow, on 16.03.2022, the first major Cataclysm patch, 4.1: Rise of the Zandalari, will be released on Apollo III.
Two reworked dungeons, Zul’Aman and Zul’Gurub, will be available. These instances, which you may know as 10-man raids, will now be accessible as 5-man dungeons. You will be able to queue for them as specific dungeons or by selecting Random Hour of Twilight Heroic in your Dungeon Finder. This adjustment is caused by the fact that we use the 4.3.4 game client and there wasn’t an option to queue for these dungeons through a separate queue in 4.3.
A new quest chain leading to the Zul’Gurub dungeon will be accessible. It’s a series of approximately 20 quests and one of the rewards is the companion [Panther Cub].
Besides these two content updates the following things will also be implemented:
- Guild Challenges will be available. This feature will make levelling your guilds faster and more fun.
- Satchel of Exotic Mysteries will be added. It will contain some gold and a chance to drop gems, pets or rare mounts. This reward is intended for level 85 characters who join the RDF alone, while Call to Arms is active for them.
- Conquest will be purchasable from the Valor vendor at 250 Conquest per 250 Valor.
- Honor will be purchasable from the Justice Commodities Vendor at 250 Honor per 375 Justice.
- Justice will be purchasable from the Honor Commodities Vendor at 250 Justice per 375 Honor.
- Portals to each of the capital cities will return to Dalaran and Shattrath City.
We wish you a lot of fun on the next part of your journey on Apollo III! 😉