Hour of Twilight
Many of you are waiting for this day. Many of you are asking us every day. Many of you were not satisfied with the answer “soon”. Today is the day!
Clocks are ticking and we are just minutes away until the long predicted Hour of Twilight comes. We bring you more information about the upcoming content release, which will be available on the 2nd of June, after the server restart.
So, what will be happening?
- New Dungeon: End Time
- New Dungeon: Well of Eternity
- New Dungeon: Hour of Twilight
- New Raid: Dragon Soul
- New Baradin Hold boss: Alizabal
- New Legendary Item: Fangs of the Father
- The amount of experience needed to gain levels 71 through 80 has been reduced by approximately 33%.
- If you are tired of the constant fighting, fear not! Darkmoon Faire earned enough of gold from all those cards you made and they bought themselves a whole island. You will find there plenty of new activities to do, pony riding included.
Current PvP season will end on the 2nd of June and the new one, Cataclysmic, will start one week later, on the 9th of June.
For the race for Realm first: Madness of Deathwing, the damage reduction in heroic mode will be set to 0 %. The raid is tuned to the class mechanics we have, so there is no need for any custom adjustment. At the same time, Firelands damage reduction will be lifted.
After the server restart, all previously earned Valor points will be converted to Justice points. If the collective amount exceeds the Justice Point cap of 4000, each point above this limit will be converted to gold using the formula 1 JP = 0.47 G.
With the new season, the same conversion will be applied to Conquest points, which will be turned into Honor points up to the cap of 4000 and the excess to gold at a rate of 1 HP = 0.35 G. All satchels from the 3v3 arena event will be deleted.
Furthermore, the proc chance of the legendary weapon, Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest, will be adjusted to retail 4.3 values. Battle Standard of Coordination and variations of those items will now work even in Firelands. The amount of archaeology fragments obtained from Archaeology Finds will be 5 to 9.
See you in June!