Blackwing Descent May Update
Greeting Apollo players,
It’s been a long time since we had an update post about the state of the server, but that doesn’t mean we weren’t busy. We put a lot of effort into fixing issues that have been reported to the bugtracker and it took some time for the major ones.
On our list Blackwing Descent always had a high priority and with the last update we can finally put a check mark on that.
This is just one of the first things we would like to update you on, as we would be posting more in the following days.
- Raid wide changes : corrected model data, attack timers and many other minor things for most creatures in Blackwing Descent.
- Omnotron Defense System : Reworked Poison Bombs – almost a complete script redesign.
- Atramedes : major bugs have been resolved, and everything should be working correctly.
- Maloriak : corrected and reworked Aberations.
- Nefarian : Onyxia’s Lightning Discharge will now correctly update , Onyxia and Nefarian will no longer sometimes parry attacks from behind.
Spells with position requirement such as Backstab will no longer fail even when standing behind Onyxia/Nefarian.
We will also have some big updates soon, so don’t forget to check out Apollo in the near future!