Reworking of the Brewfest
we are aware of the current issues concerning the world event “Brewfest”. Since it started, we were devoted to fixing and rewriting various parts of it.
Now we have prepared a couple of fixes that are going to be applied in the next update.
What is new?
- Complete respawn of the Durotar camp. You’ll notice very significant changes here.
- Reworked Iron Dwarf attacks.
- Reworked quests (and visual effects) with ram racing.
- Music is going to be added to both camps at Dun Morogh and Durotar, including special music for Iron Dwarf attacks.
- Implemented “Blix’s Eyesight Enhancing Romance Goggles” and “Belbi’s Eyesight Enhancing Romance Goggles”. Now you can enjoy these items with their original effects. The effect of “Underbelly Elixir” was also implemented with these changes.
- The addition of an Alliance-only event called “Tapping of the Keg”, happening twice a day, first at 16:15 and then at 18:15. The Horde will have to wait for the next year in this case.
We hope you are going to like these changes and we wish you a great experience.