Apollo III – Patch 4.2: Rage of the Firelands
just in two days, on 18.05.2022, at 10:00 in the morning, the Rage of the Firelands is coming to Apollo III with the patch 4.2!
Our shamans have finally identified the source of all the raging heat in the world, and the cause is no one else than Ragnaros himself! As the portals to the elemental plane of fire open, the brave heroes of Azeroth will finally have a chance to put an end to his fiery terror.
In addition to the raid on the realm of fire itself, players will also have the opportunity to do a questline leading to the Molten Front. And if there aren’t enough things to do already, casters will be able to get the legendary staff Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest!
What else will come with the Firelands?
- PvP season 9 will end, and after one week, season 10 (Ruthless) will be activated. All existing Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points. All point exceeding the 4,000 Honor Point point cap will be converted into gold at a rate of 35 silver per point. Applicable season 9 items will cost Honor Points.
- The winners of the current PvP season will be announced during the evaluation week.
- At the start of the next PvP season, Occu’thar will be appear as a boss in Baradin Hold.
- All PvP currency Satchels, obtained from the 3v3 event, will be deleted when the new PvP season stars.
- All existing Valor Points will be converted to Justice Points. Any Justice Points above the cap will be converted into gold at a rate of 47 silver per point. Applicable tier 11 items will cost Justice Points.
- If you have completed Aessina’s Miracle, you will have Guardians of Hyjal: Firelands Invasion! available to directly start with the new quests. Otherwise you will start with Guardians of Hyjal: Call of the Ancients which will guide you through the missing quests.
- Like with the T11 content, the new T12 content will also have various reductions applied to compensate for the 4.3.4 talents and make the new content a worthy challenge.
See you in the Firelands! 🔥