many of you know already that TwinStar is currently working on MoP and that we plan to progress into that expansion with our Cataclysm project Apollo. Although a MoP release is still far ahead and we also still provide fixes for our Cataclysm realm, we are already looking for Testers (QA) that are willing to take this step together with us.
Our QA department makes sure that everything we do is working properly, they are responsible that any released content fulfills our high standards and are working hand in hand with our developers. As a member of the QA team you will have a specific area assigned, this could be a raid, dungeon, or class mechanics or similar. You need to be able to write clear reports and find and solve basic problems.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum age of 18.
- Great knowledge of the game.
- Knowledge of basic TrinityCore commands.
- Time to devote to testing.
- Willingness to work in a team.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Extensive knowledge of Cataclysm/MoP content and class mechanics.
- Experience as a tester (appreciated, not required).
For more information on the application process please visit https://www.apollo-wow.com/join-our-team/